In particular, the 2015 Barolo Ravera Riserva Vigna Elena has been selected as one of the “Highly Recommended” wines in the latest Wine Spectator’s Advance, with a score of 97/100 and a beautiful review written by the renowned wine critic Bruce Sanderson, who we thank.
Below are all the excellent scores:
- Barolo Ravera Riserva Vigna Elena 2015 | 97 points
- Barolo Ravera Bricco Pernice 2016 | 95 points
- Barolo Ravera 2017 | 93 points
- Barolo Cascina Nuova 2017 | 93 points
- Barbaresco Bordini 2018 | 95 points
To read all the reviews, you must visit Wine Spectator’s website, clicking on this link.