It’s a great pleasure to share with you the scores that the famous wine critic Antonio Galloni assigned to our wines in 2021, publishing them on Vinous, English language magazine entirely dedicated to the wine industry.
The founder of the publication, in addition to having reviewed our four Barolo, devoted much attention to other denominations which help to make our region a land of great wines.
- Barolo Ravera Riserva Vigna Elena 2015 | 95+ points
- Barolo Ravera Bricco Pernice 2016 | 96 points
- Barolo Ravera 2017 | 92 points
- Barolo Cascina Nuova 2017 | 91 points
- Barbera d’Alba Bricco dei Merli 2018 | 91 points
- Langhe Nascetta del Comune di Novello Anas-cëtta 2019 | 90 points
We thank the author and all the editorial staff for reviewing our wines and invite you to read the full texts on Vinous website, clicking here.