The Wine Front, Australia’s longest running independent website, has reviewed Elvio Cogno wines for the first time, by assigning excellent scores to a selection of our labels:
- Barolo Ravera Riserva Vigna Elena 2016 | 98 points
- Barolo Ravera Bricco Pernice 2017 | 96 points
- Barolo Ravera 2018 | 96 points
- Barolo Cascina Nuova 2018 | 94 points
- Langhe Nascetta del Comune di Novello Anas-Cëtta 2021 | 95 points
- Langhe Nascetta del Comune di Novello Anas-Cëtta 2020 | 93 points
We would like to thank the author and critic Gary Walsh for the wonderful reviews that you can read on the magazine’s website, by clicking here (Premium Content).