The renowned magazine Robert Parker The Wine Advocate published the new report focused on wines from Piedmont, edited by the journalist and wine expert Monica Larner.
It is with great pleasure that we share the scores that have been assigned to Elvio Cogno wines:
- Barolo Ravera Riserva Vigna Elena 2015 | 95 points
- Barolo Ravera Bricco Pernice 2016 | 97 points
- Barolo Ravera 2017 | 94 points
- Barolo Cascina Nuova 2017 | 93 points
- Barbaresco Bordini 2018 | 92 points
- Dolcetto d’Alba Mandorlo 2020 | 90 points
The wine reviews published on the report are available on the website of Robert Parker The Wine Advocate, clicking on this link.