The famous wine critic Walter Speller has dedicated an article to the new vintages of Barolo wines and more, after an intense week of wine tastings in the Langhe area.
We are delighted to share here below the scores assigned to our wines, which have been published on Jancis Robinson magazine online:
- Barolo Ravera 2019 | 18/20
- Barolo Cascina Nuova 2019 | 17.5/20
- Barolo Ravera Bricco Pernice 2018 | 17.5/20
- Barolo Ravera Vigna Elena 2017 | 17.5/20
- Langhe Nascetta del Comune di Novello Anas-cëtta | 17.5/20
- Dolcetto d’Alba Mandorlo 2022 | 17/20
We would like to express our gratitude towards the author for reviewing our wines and we invite you to read the full reviews by clicking here (Premium content).