The famous magazine Robert Parker – The Wine Advocate has recently published a report dedicated to the new vintages of Barolo, Barbaresco and other Piedmontese Appellations.
The publication, signed by the wine critic Monica Larner, also includes Elvio Cogno wines which received beautiful scores:
- Barolo Ravera Riserva Vigna Elena 2016 | 97 points
- Barolo Ravera Bricco Pernice 2017 | 95 points
- Barolo Ravera 2018 | 94 points
- Barolo Cascina Nuova 2018 | 93 points
- Barbaresco Bordini 2019 | 93 points
- Langhe Nebbiolo Montegrilli 2021 | 92 points
- Langhe Nascetta del Comune di Novello Anas-cëtta 2020 | 92 points
- Dolcetto d’Alba Mandorlo 2021 | 91 points
- Barbera d’Alba Bricco dei Merli 2020 | 91 points
We would like to thank the author and all the editorial staff for tasting and reviewing our wines and we invite you all to read the full report on the magazine’s website, by clicking here (Premium content).